|Established Year||: 1955|
|Address||: Eruvuchira P. O Kottayam (Dt)|
|Phone||: 0481 2462066|
The unceasing prayers, much awaited dream and generous help of the parishioners of Thottakad made it possible for us to begin St.Francis F.C. Convent at Eravuchira, Kottayam district in 1955. St George L.P. School up to Std III owned and managed by one of the parishioners was functioning there. They wanted our presence in their school and arranged accommodation facilities for us. This school was upgraded as U.P. School in 1962 and the management was entrusted to us in 1970. The Golden Jubilee of the convent was celebrated in 2005 and the Platinum Jubilee of the school was celebrated in 2013. The sisters serve in the school and look into all the needs of the parishioners.